The Experienced Senior Pension Consultant will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of software and business solutions for public benefit organizations. Specifically, the consultant will participate and lead design confirmation, business process analysis and improvement, test management and execution, operational readiness, and employer integration. This individual will provide best practice advice based on expertise with pension system processes, pension administration system implementation experience, and understanding of SDLC. The Experienced Senior Pension Consultant will partner with client subject matter experts to ensure design, testing, and cut-over activities are properly executed. The consultant will establish overall standards and be responsible for the production of all test plans and the coordination of the testing teams.
- 10 plus years of relevant industry experience in pension, workers’ compensation, and/or public benefits
- Experience managing and/or participating in large software implementations
- Experience with System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to rapidly learn software tools as required
- Present professionally and be client facing
- Available to travel up to 80%
- PMP certification
- Business Analyst Certification in one or more of the following: ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, CFLBA, CPRE, PBA
- Experience with Prosci ADKAR change management methodology
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Experience working with a testing team
- Experience writing and developing proposals
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.